Accounting Intern (FT/PT)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:Provides administrative support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making and receiving phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office which includes word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations.
Perform accounting functions using various accounting systems.
- Candidate must be positive, professional and persistent in their role.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and concepts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Accounting, Finance or similar disciplines
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Innovator and Critical Thinker